Friday, February 6, 2009

Grateful Heart

This journey that I am on has been quite the experience! Not only am I learning to think and respond (yes, I believe this is called communication) in a more deliberate way to our Lord and to others in my life, I am also learning about the not so related but important venues of communication. I am learning about...blogs...

So my "reflection" for this week is my thankfulness for one person in particular - Holly Smith. Holly has worked tirelessly with me to put my ideas and thoughts into a creative format for you and others to access in learning more about Yahweh Yoga. This blog is the work of her creative juices and her enduring patience. Where would I have been without Holly? Thank you, Holly! (Holly will soon be launching her own graphic and design company. If you need help in web, blog or business design contact her at chrishollysmith@msn.com.)

Along side Holly is her friend, Patty - a wonderful woman, whom I have never talked with nor met. But Patty colaborated with Holly on colors and layout. Thank you, Patty! You are a dear sweet soul.

And then there is Heather. Another wonderful selfless woman, who is also Holly's friend (I am happy that Holly has friends like these!) I also do not personally know Heather, but am forever grateful. The beautiful mountain range is a photograph from Heather's personal collection. The quite stream photo is also Heather's photography. She is gifted in seeing the beauty around her and capturing it through her camera's eye. Thank you, Heather, for sharing your photos that express exactly what I feel Reflections is all about.

And I want to thank my daughter, Sadie. Sadie is another creative soul, who gave me her honest and open opinions concerning my ideas. Her critical eye was essential to the final design of this blog. Thank you, Sadie.

I will continue to reflect on God's goodness in my life this weekend - and especially reflect on my husband's homecoming tomorrow! I have missed him so!

Our blessings are abundant if we open our eyes to them. I hope you will open your eyes to all that is around you, and reflect, too, on our Mighty God.

With Joy,
Pamela

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Pam!
Thank you for the kind words! Holly is a true blessing in my life and I enjoyed working along side of her and I am asking God to bless you with more than you ask ot imagine with your business!!

Blessings,
Patty